Gorgeous, fleecy lined zip up hoodies
|Chest in Inches||38||40||44||48||51||54|
Gorgeous fleecy lined hoodies
|Chest in Inches||38||40||44||48||51||54||57|
By popular request, we have introduced this reversible winter spectator coat embroidered with NWR logos.
Material: PVC coated polyester with pill resistant polyester Active Fleece reverse.
Personalisation is available on jackets however only available on right chest or under NWR logo.
Available in the following sizes:
Kids – 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14
Adults – Small, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL. (A medium fits a standard size 14 very comfortably).
Size measurements are in the product images.
£2 discount available for full and social members.
Please note that the image with our lovely Coaching Co-ordinator modelling the item is the real life colour of waterproof side of the coat, the reverse is a lovely purple fleece.
The coat will be embroidered on the waterproof side of the coat and will be as shown in the images (these images are of the lightweight running jacket as we have not had a chance to embroider one yet).
We hope you enjoy being a warm purple supporter!
EA Guidance is very clear with regards to returning to running in that we MUST guarantee a ‘Covid secure’ running environment to run in group of more than 6. This means –
· Having a Covid Coordinator in place
· Full risk assessments in place that including minimising Covid transmission
· Pre-registration for participants inc. pre activity health questionnaire
· The register of participants must be kept for 21days (track & trace)
· Social Distancing (2 meters apart) MUST always be maintained
· Participants MUST be fit to run with no COVID symptoms
· If you cannot ensure you will remain 2 meters apart at any briefings masks must be worn
· Maintenance of good hand hygiene at all times and minimal contact of each other and equipment