Feeling you need some purple in your life? You can order our lovely kit here.
Member discount: If you’re an NWR EA affiliated club member or have paid for NWR social membership don’t forget to use your discount code to save £2 on each item of adult club kit ordered. This code is emailed to all members and excludes medals, personalisation and kids clothing.
Delivery Timescales: Orders can take between 14 – 21 days to arrive. We will however be working to get items to you faster than this, Please do not chase an order within 7 days of payment. Please understand that we do not have any knowledge of Coronavirus related delays yet.
Race kit deadlines: If you want your order for a specific race please plan ahead and order in plenty of time and also make a note in the special instructions/comments section and we will do our best to prioritise your order.
Returns/Exchanges: There is a 14 day return/exchange for non personalised items, please email details to the email address below before returning anything with the returns reason. As all items are printed to order please ensure you are ordering the correct size/style wherever possible. Personalised items cannot be returned/exchanged. All items of clothing have the size measurements on for you to decide which size will fit best.
Photographs: wearing purple makes you a photographers dream. Your fellow purples and race photographers may be unable to resist you! Should you see your image on our website or Facebook pages which you’d like us to remove, please let us know.
General: Please note that when wearing any NWR club kit you are representing Notts Women Runners as a whole and agreeing to abide by the club rules and EA rules when applicable, refer to our website for rules and policies.
Showing all 29 results
EA Guidance is very clear with regards to returning to running in that we MUST guarantee a ‘Covid secure’ running environment to run in group of more than 6. This means –
· Having a Covid Coordinator in place
· Full risk assessments in place that including minimising Covid transmission
· Pre-registration for participants inc. pre activity health questionnaire
· The register of participants must be kept for 21days (track & trace)
· Social Distancing (2 meters apart) MUST always be maintained
· Participants MUST be fit to run with no COVID symptoms
· If you cannot ensure you will remain 2 meters apart at any briefings masks must be worn
· Maintenance of good hand hygiene at all times and minimal contact of each other and equipment