Throughout the summer, NWR will be holding monthly members-only Coaching sessions which will be more in-depth and targeted training sessions that move beyond Beginners and Improvers courses such as track-based speed training or specific running skills sessions. These will be £2.50 a session.
The first of these will be a track-based session on Thursday April 2nd at Carlton Le Willows school. To make it fair for all members who wish to attend, an email with the link to sign up will be emailed out on Sunday 8th March at 7pm.
The schedule for the remaining sessions will be confirmed in due course but we will be moving across the County to deliver sessions including track training in Bingham and Sutton in Ashfield as well as dedicated hill training at Forest Rec.
If you have any queries, please contact Lyndsey on firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Guidance is very clear with regards to returning to running in that we MUST guarantee a ‘Covid secure’ running environment to run in group of more than 6. This means –
· Having a Covid Coordinator in place
· Full risk assessments in place that including minimising Covid transmission
· Pre-registration for participants inc. pre activity health questionnaire
· The register of participants must be kept for 21days (track & trace)
· Social Distancing (2 meters apart) MUST always be maintained
· Participants MUST be fit to run with no COVID symptoms
· If you cannot ensure you will remain 2 meters apart at any briefings masks must be worn
· Maintenance of good hand hygiene at all times and minimal contact of each other and equipment