Can you believe it, Notts Women Runners turn 6 in March! To celebrate an amazing 6 years, we’re going to turn our local parkuns Purple for the month of March 💜
We’ve created events for the parkuns we’re ‘taking over’ throughout Notts. We also have a lot of Graduations happening at the same time so please do come and support our Club by running with us, or volunteering to Marshall at the events and support our runners!
Our Fixtures Member has created ‘events’ for all of the parkruns we’re taking over on our facebook page, so just click on the event you want to attend and let us know if you’re coming! If you’d like to Volunteer then we’ve listed the name/contact email for each parkrun – you’ll need to contact them directly to put your name forward and they’ll be back in touch with you directly. If you’re volunteering then please contact them asap so we have enough time to ensure that each role is filled!
Members of our Committee will be in attendance at events so please do stop us, say hello and help us celebrate being Purple in style!
EA Guidance is very clear with regards to returning to running in that we MUST guarantee a ‘Covid secure’ running environment to run in group of more than 6. This means –
· Having a Covid Coordinator in place
· Full risk assessments in place that including minimising Covid transmission
· Pre-registration for participants inc. pre activity health questionnaire
· The register of participants must be kept for 21days (track & trace)
· Social Distancing (2 meters apart) MUST always be maintained
· Participants MUST be fit to run with no COVID symptoms
· If you cannot ensure you will remain 2 meters apart at any briefings masks must be worn
· Maintenance of good hand hygiene at all times and minimal contact of each other and equipment